Sunday, June 14, 2009

Basking in everything.

Recently, I've been having an enormous amount of luck in some part of my life. The part of my life I thought didn't exist. Now it's glowing more than ever.
I'm happy to say that now I'm on the right track, enjoying life to the fullest, loving and remembering every laugh, trying to make each day better than the one before.
-Enjoying so much of the present that it's hard to see and make out what lies in the future.

Events have come up nonstop. I do wish that the rest of this summer will be the same way. Been with many friends these past weeks, something that strikes me as odd. When we were in school we never took time to be together, but now that we don't see each other as often we hang out as much as we can. Something we normally didn't do together("partay" lol).

Those "awful things" have come back again to haunt me, just when I started to be the grown up and achieving the privacy that I needed in my life. Will I ever overcome them? Maybe too soon to find out, hopefully and prayerfully I will. But, I guess, it's what makes me me!

On the other hand, life has been fair; before I never had most of the things I have now, but if you just wait...it'll all come to you. . .in time.
Thinking that now in August I'm going to be surrounded by people more mature, more understanding of what's around them. Maybe I'll get "lucky". Nothing like high school, thank God.
Halfway done with orientation, I have a math teacher/tutor who knows nothing about math. When I'm there I go to sleep or daydream, if not she'll confuse and make me question Mrs. Chacon! [the best math teacher in high school]

Been feeling great emotionally and mentally but so tired physically. Doing too much, more than what my body was used to. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of positive thinking here that's so infectious - "loving and remembering every laugh" (especially like that one) and "it's what makes me me." I'm happy for you that things are going well for the most part, and I really do wish the best for you. I hope you have the time to keep writing because I enjoy catching up on how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete